Università del Salento
Facoltà di Lingue e Letterature Straniere
Dipartimento di Lingue e Letterature Straniere
Translating Humor in Audiovisual Texts
30 November – 2 December 2011
Sala Convegni - Officine Cantelmo
Viale De Pietro – 73100, Lecce
For the conference scholars, professionals, and students are invited to submit proposals for papers.
Paper Submission Guidelines
- More than one paper cannot be submitted.
- Official languages are: Italian, English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Paper sessions will be 90 minutes in length with each speaker allotted twenty minutes for presentation plus additional time for questions.
- Papers should focus on original research dealing with translating humor in audiovisual texts.
- Abstracts of 250 words in any of the official languages of the conference should be sent by email, attached as a WORD document (.doc or .docx), to the following address: infohumorAVT@gmail.com
• Deadline for the submission of proposals: October, 10 2011
• Notification of acceptance of proposals: October, 30 2011